Pulling from BuzzSumo’s post on generating blog post ideas:
- Amazon’s book previews: Look at chapter titles
- Google Trends: Use the explore option for your subject area
- Hashtagify.me: Look for variations of your topic areas in hashtag form
- Conference agendas: Look at the titles of keynote speeches and workshops
- Google’s “searches related to”: Located at the bottom of each search page
- Pinterest’s auto suggest: Look at the topics suggested at the top of search results
I like these lists because they get us thinking about other topic sources beyond straight-up keyword research.