My work on the web started with content. I built gaming fansites in the 2000’s with a talented team of folks from around the world. We were pretty good, too – we dominated in search and had thriving forums.
Now content is my full-time gig at GoDaddy. I still work with a talented team of folks from around the world, this time for the GoDaddy Blog.
- What should I blog about?
- Reach Teach Sell: A practical marketing framework
- Treat educational content like a passive index fund
- From Post to Podcast: PodCamp Toronto 2019
- Company of One by Paul Jarvis: My summary & notes
- Extracting content from events
I’m fundraising for the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre. Can you contribute? (Every donation helps!)
Are you a cyclist? Join the ride.