Happy New Year! Welcome to 2019.
As I mentioned in my reflections on 2018, I’ve set annual goals for myself over the last few years.
I’ve found that having these goals in place, and revisiting them every month to check on progress, has been an effective method for keeping myself accountable and moving forward.
My New Year goals for 2019 are heavy on creativity.
Coding, writing, illustrations, podcasts, videos – my goals this year are heavily stacked towards making new, creative works.
Here’s what I’m focusing on this year:
- Complete coding courses & share the results.
- Do more creative work. Share it.
- Publish one new page per week to my site.
- Read at least one book per month, share the takeaways.
- Record and publish one podcast episode per week.
- Learn audio production, share my notes.
- Learn video production, share my notes.
- Get back into gaming & streaming.
- Send a monthly newsletter.
- Spend more time with family.
- Keep the road trips going. Share the experience.
- Return to a healthy lifestyle.